A sustained Maximum Inspiration is vitally important to your general well being.
Deep breaths expand the small air sacs of your lungs and helps clear the air passages of mucus.
This in turn can help to prevent the build up of fluids in your lungs.
Is to strengthens and exercises the lung muscles by encouraging controlled, slow deep breathing.
Also can be used to help restore and maintain lung function.
This long, slow, focused breathing has a number of aims and benefits.
- Helps to maintain lung capacity and function after periods of inactivity
- Encourages deep breathing, which can aid in relieving excess mucus
- Help prevent bronchial and pulmonary diseases and infections
- Exercises and strengthens your breathing muscles
- Increases transpulmonary pressure and inspiratory volumes
- Helps post surgical patients restore lung function after heart or lung surgery
- Can be used as part of a Bronchial Hygiene Routine. (Clearance of excess mucus from the lungs)
- Excellent for lowering stress levels
To use, simply breathe in through the mouthpiece (do not blow) to raise the three balls of the device in
sequence, keeping them each of them elevated for several seconds.
Please Note: breathing in must be vigorous and deep, but not quick.
The balls should rise in a mild and uniform movement, rather than suddenly.
If all 3 balls are too dificult, set the adjustability lever to 0 (easy) and start by raising the first ball, and work up to all 3.